Day meetings and Workshops
Aldersgate Retreat Center is an ideal place for day meetings and workshops. There are muptiple rooms available, depending on your needs. Meal service is also availalble for groups of 15 or more (or payment for 15). Coffee and Tea are always available at our two beverage stations (no alcohol allowed).
Main level meeting spaces include:
- Living room - measures 30'x20' - 45 seated theater style, 32 with 18"x72" tables, 22 with 30' tables in big rectangle.
- Library - measures 15'x30' - 25 seated, 16 with tables
- Formal Dining Room - measures 14'x18' - table seats 12
- Dining Room - measures 40'x20' - seats up to 55 at round tables
Garden Level meeting spaces include:
- Meeting room - measures approx 42x20 - 75 seated theater style - 40 with 18'x72' tables.
Buerge Chapel - seats 48 in pews
Resource equipment is available at no extra charge and includes:
- LCD projector with portable screen
- Television with DVD and VCR
- Dry erase board
- Easels (3). Please bring your own paper/markers