Retreats & Family Reunions at Aldersgate
Aldersgate provides accommodations for 10-44 guests, with dining room seating for groups up to 55. There are many small 'break-out' rooms for small group meetings as well as large rooms for group gatherings.
Bed sheets, blankets, towels, and washclothes are provided.
The Main Level includes the spacious living room, dining room, library, formal dining room/meeting room, and lovely porch. Sleeping accommodations for the Main Level are upstairs which feature 8 unique bedrooms (total of 28 beds) with shared bathroom/shower facilities. See our photo gallery for more images. You can download a floorplan here. The Main Level is wheelchair accessible from our parking lot and our Garden Level with ramps on the outside of the house.
The Garden Level features a large carpeted meeting room, coffee and lounge area, 4 bedrooms (total of 16 beds) and shared bathroom/shower facilities. The Garden Level and Main Level have wheelchair accessibility with ramps around the outside of the house. See our photo gallery for more images.
Use of the entire retreat house is available for small or large groups; smaller groups can also have 'shared usage' with rental of the Main Level (20-28 guests) or Garden Level (10-16 guests). See our photo gallery for more images.
Full meal service is available provided by our on-site Chef, Juliet Mendoza. Aldersgate's great food has always gotten rave reviews from our guests. See a sample menu. Coffee and Tea are always available at our two beverage stations (no alcohol allowed).
Buerge Chapel and Meditation Garden, on the grounds of the retreat house, is a local treasure of rustic charm. Enjoy some quiet time next to the fountain or enjoy an evening campfire in the chapel's indoor and outdoor fireplace. Buerge Chapel seats up to 48 guests in 16 pews and is perfect for worship or meetings. Pews are movable and the large side doors open into the garden. See our photo gallery for more images.
Other highlights include:
- Baby Grand piano in living room, upright piano in Garden Level meeting room
- Resource equipment available for groups include LCD projector, portable screen, 2 televisions with DVD/VCR player, easels and dry erase board. Free Wi-Fi available throughtout the house.
- Less than a mile from Will Rogers State Beach, walking distance to local hiking trails
- Right around the corner from shops in Pacific Palisades, including Starbucks, The Yogurt Shoppe, Scarlett's Cupcakes, and on Sundays, there is a Farmers Market
- 17.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Click for RETREAT RATES